Tasty Broccoli Burger Recipe
An extremely popular fast food among kids, Broccoli Burger is an extremely healthy dish that is made with broccoli. This burger has a unique taste and also has a fantastic flavor of different spices. This dish is prefect for parties and any special occasion. This burger can be easily made in your kitchen within few minutes. Try this tasty and easy burger recipe at your home for your love once.
For The Cutlets
- 2 cupsfinely chopped broccoli
- 2 tspoil
- 1 cupfinely chopped onions
- 4 tspfinely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 2 1/2 tbspfinely chopped green chilies
- 1 cupboiled , peeled and mashed potatoes
- 4 tbspcornflour
- saltto taste
- 1/2 cupplain flour (maida) dissolved in 3/4 cup water
- breadcrumbs for rolling
- oilfor deep-frying
To Be Mixed Into Parsley Mayonnaise Spread
- 1/2 cupmayonnaise (easily available at the market)
- 1/2 cupfinely chopped parsley
- 1 tbspchopped green olives
- 1 tspmustard (rai/ sarson) paste (easily available in the market)
- 4burger buns
- 4 tspmelted butter
- 1/2 cupmayonnaise
- 4lettuce leavest
- 4cheese slices
- 8cucumber slices
- 4tomato slices
- 4onion slices
- saltand freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
For the cutlets
- Heat the oil in a broad, non-stick pan, add the onions, garlic and green chilies and fry on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the broccoli and fry on a medium flame for another 4 to 5 minutes or till the broccoli is soft.
- Switch off the flame and add the potatoes, cornflour and salt and mix it well and divide it into equal portions and shape each portion into a circle of 75 mm. (3") diameter and 1 cm thickness.
- Dip each cutlet in the plain flour mixture and roll it in the bread crumbs and roll till it is evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry each cutlet till it turns golden brown in color from both the sides and drain on an absorbent paper and keep it aside.
For the Mayonnaise
- In a bowl, add mayonnaise, chopped parsley, chopped green olives, mustard paste and mix it nicely and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Cut each burger bun horizontally into two and apply ½ tsp of butter on the insides of each half of the burger bun and toast them lightly on a tawa (griddle) and keep it aside.
- Apply 1 tbsp of the mayonnaise on the buttered side of all the bun halves and place a lower half of the bun on a clean, dry surface with the buttered-mayonnaise side facing up.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf, a cutlet and 1 cheese slice over it and apply 2 tbsp of the prepared parsley mayonnaise spread and place 2 cucumber slices, 1 tomato slice and 1 onion slice over it.
- Finally sprinkle a little salt and pepper over it and cover with an upper half of the bun with the buttered-mayonnaise side facing down and press it lightly.
- Once done, place the burger on a serving plate and serve it with potato chips and enjoy a meal with your loved once.
- Energy 3188 cal
- Protein 59 g
- Carbohydrates 364.8 g
- Fiber 14.1 g
- Fat 183.4 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin A 5643.7 mg
- Vitamin B1 1.9 mg
- Vitamin B2 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B3 13.8 mg
- Vitamin C 185.1 mg
- Folic Acid 304.3 mg
- Calcium 1130.4 mg
- Iron 16.3 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 2517.2 mg
- Potassium 1443.6 mg
- Zinc 4.8 mg
- Calcium 1130.4 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe