Grilled tomato Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Making sandwich is the easiest recipe. But, making it in the right time could be the best gift you give your family members. After a hard day at work, you can definitely give your family something to cheer about. Cheese dripping sandwich could be totally worth it. So, here is the recipe of Grilled tomato Cheese Sandwich.
- 1 chopped finelyOnion
- 3 chopped finelyTomatoes
- 3 tablespoons choppedCoriander leaves / Cilantro
- Cheese slices
- 1 teaspoonCumin seeds / Jeerakam
- 1 teaspoonMustard seeds / Kaduku
- as neededWhite Bread
- Saltto taste
- Pepperto taste
- 1 tablespoonOil
- Remember that not every time will be your people like raw smelling sandwiches. So, try to sauté your onions.
- Heat some butter in a pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Now, add onions that you chopped. You need not be accurate on the pattern of chopping your onions. Add tomatoes and mix well.
- Cook it for about 10-15 minutes. You can always include extra spices or seasoning like bell pepper, salt, paprika for better Italian taste.
- Add a little of the cilantro and mix it well.
- Transfer it into a bowl so that it can cool.
- Making the sandwich.
- Spread the bread pieces and add cheese slices on it. You could have more than one slice of cheese for it to ooze out and taste better.
- Now smoothly spread the tomato paste that you prepared previously on one side of the bread
- Apply butter on both the upper sides of the bread slices.
- A griller could be the best way to make the perfect sandwich. So, place the sandwich into the griller for it to grill. Once you are done with the grilling part, take it out.
- Cut it into triangles and serve with tomato ketchup.
Your family will definitely love you for giving them the best grilled tomato cheese sandwich.
Also can try Potato Pea Veg Sandwich
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe