Interesting Chicken Cooking Tips
Whether it is grilled, sauteed or roasted, it is important to know certain tips while Cooking Chicken Dish. Few such tips are given below that makes your cooking easy and fast.
Chicken Cooking Basics:
- Allow the chicken or any other meat to stand at room temperature for 1 hour before you start cooking. This will help your chicken pieces to cook evenly and stick less when you pan fry it.
- If you want to keep the chicken moist during a grill, then place a bowl of water close to the fire. Make sure that you place it away from the meat.
- Place the chicken pieces and seasonings in a plastic bag to coat the chicken evenly.
- If you want the chicken pieces fried in golden brown color, then roll them in powdered milk instead of flour before frying.
- Use microwave if you want…
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe