Low -Fat Paneer and Green Pea Stuffed Paratha Recipe
Want to have paratha in your breakfast that to fat free? Then try this Paneer and Green Pea Stuffed Paratha which is low in fat and also very healthy dish for your family members. This paratha is loaded with iron, protein, and calcium. This dish is an ideal dish for morning breakfast and can also be packed in your kid’s lunch box. Try this dish for your family members.
To Be Mixed Into A Stuffing
- 1/2 cupCrumbled low-fat paneer
- 1/4Boiled and lightly crushed green peas
- 1/4 cupFinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/4 cupFinely chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 2 tspFinely chopped green chilies
- Saltto taste
- 1 cupWhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- Saltto taste
- WholeWheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- 1 1/2 tspOil for cooking
- In a bowl, add paneer, green pea, chopped coriander, mint leaves, and green chilies and salt and mix it nicely and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add whole wheat flour and salt, mix it well and knead into a soft dough by using enough water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll a portion of dough into a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle by using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the center and bring together all the sides in the center and seal tightly.
- Press it lightly to seal the stuffing, flatten the dough and roll out again into a 150 mm. (6") diameter circle by using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle) and cook the paratha by using ¼ tsp of oil and cook till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Once done, transfer it on a serving plate and serve it with any raita of your choice.
Energy: 106 calories
Protein: 5.4 gm
Carbohydrates: 17.4 gm
Fiber: 0.6 gm
Fat: 1.6 gm
Calcium: 126.8 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe