How to Prepare Ras Malai Recipe
Ras Malai is a very delicious and royal dish. This Indian cuisine, mostly prepared on occasions but it is all the time favorite recipe. Here, I have the recipe to prepare this sweet at home.
For ras malai balls:
- For therasmalai balls
- 1 liter milk(creamy)
- 4 tablespoonslemon juice
- 1 teaspoonCorn flour
- 4 cupswater
- 1 cupsugar
For the (syrup):
- 500 mlmilk (creamy)
- 5-6green cardamom (crushed)
- A pinchsaffron
- 3-4 tablespoonssugar
- Fewpistachios (chopped)
- Put milk in a heavy bottom pan and boil it. Once it boiled, add ½ cup of water to decrease the temperature of milk.
- After 5-10 minutes, add lemon juice in the milk till the milk curdles completely.
- Separate water and chena with the help of strainer.
- Now rinse the chena under tap water.
- Squeeze the remaining water from chena with hands.
- Add corn flour in it and mash in finely.
- Once it’s smooth make small ball out of it and set aside to cool.
- Now, start making syrup.
- Take your full cream milk in a heavy bottom pan and heat it.
- Reduce it to half.
- Add saffron, cardamom powder, pistachios and sugar.
- Keep boiling for 5 minutes more.
- Off the flame and set syrup to cold.
- When it gets cold, put chena balls in the syrup.
- Garnish with pistachios and serve cold as well as hot.
Ras malai is the rich and creamy recipe. It is a delicious and palatable dessert. Be sure the milk must be creamy and full of butter for the best taste.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Fried Chicken Momos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe