Old Fashion Cocktail Recipe
The Old fashion cocktail is a whiskey cocktail that includes a few dashes of bitters and an orange twist. Let’s have a look how to prepare it.
- 1 Teaspoonsuperfine sugar
- 2 DashesAngostura bitters
- 1 teaspoonBarspoon club soda or water
- 2Ounces rye or bourbon whiskey
- Icepreferably a single large cube
- Orange twistfor garnish
- Take a chilled Old Fashioned glass and Measure the sugar into it
- Add the bitters. Splash in the club soda or water.
- Put the whiskey and ice.
- Stir until chilled, about 30 seconds.
- Rub the orange twist around the rim of the glass and drop it into the cocktail
- It is ready to serve
The Old fashion cocktail is the America’s oldest cocktail made up of whiskey. Know more about Whiskey.
More cocktail Drinks
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe