Healthy Potato Soup Recipe
Potato Soup is a healthy soup recipe. Potatoes are a good source of vitamin C, B6 and thus it is a healthy soup recipe. This soup is perfect appetizer before your dinner. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 2 tbspbutter
- 2 1/2 cupschopped potatoes
- 1/2 cupsliced onions
- 1bay leaf (tej patta)
- 2 cupsmilk
- 1/2 cupfresh cream
- To tastesalt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the bay leaf and onions and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add potatoes and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add milk and 1 1/2 cups of water, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Cool the mixture completely and once cooled, discard the bay leaf and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the deep non-stick pan, add the fresh cream, salt, and pepper, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Serve it hot.
Potatoes a are good source of vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B6, fiber, magnesium, and antioxidants.
Check More Soup Recipes
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe