Mixed Vegetable Lollipops Recipe
Mixed Vegetable Lollipop is a popular Indian restaurant starter recipe. This snack is healthy as it is prepared with various vegetables. These lollipops are easy to make and has a nice unique taste. Let’s know how to make this recipe at your home very easily.
- 4Potatoes (aloo), boiled
- 1Carrot, diced small
- 1 cupCabbage, diced small
- 1Onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoonRed chili powder
- 1 teaspoonTurmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoonCoriander Powder
- 1 teaspoonGaram masala powder
- saltto taste
- oilfor frying
- Heat a saucepan with oil and add carrots, cabbage, and onion, and once the vegetables are cooked, add red chili, powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and give it a toss.
- Season it with salt and pepper and cover it with a lid and cook it for 2 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Add these sauteed vegetables in a bowl and add the boiled potatoes and mash it by using a potato masher and bind all the ingredients well.
- Divide the vegetable mixture into lemon sized balls and heat a paniyaram pan, add oil and place these small balls in each hole and flip continuously and cook on a low flame till it is golden brown.
- Drain it on a tissue paper and if you want your lollipop to look more attractive then insert a toothpick into each ball and serve it hot with sauce.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe