Tasty Dry Masala Chicken Recipe
Dry Masala Chicken is a quite common dish that is prepared in most of the Indian houses. This is a mouth-watering dish and super addictive dish. This recipe is tasty, spicy and very easy to prepare with few ingredients. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 250 gramsChicken
- 2 tablespoonGinger Garlic paste
- 2 tablespoonPudina (mint leaves ) paste
- 2 tablespoonCoriander leaves paste
- 1 tablespoonGreen chilies paste
- 2 tablespoonVinegar
- 2 tablespoonBhuna masala
- 5 tablespoonRefined oil
- In a bowl add chicken, salt, vinegar, ginger-garlic paste, pudina paste, green coriander paste, green chili paste and Bhuna masala and marinate it for an hour
- In a deep pan heat oil and fry the chopped onions till the onions turn crispy and take out the onions on the plate and keep it aside.
- In a pan add oil put the marinated chicken and fry for 2-3 min and then add 1/2 cup of water.
- Cover with the lid and cook the chicken on low flame for 15-20 min and cook till the chicken is tender and soft.
- Once cooked, switch off the flame and garnish with fried onions and serve it hot with naan.
- For making Bhuna masala, in a pan dry roast the whole Cumin, Cardamom, cinnamon and cloves and blend into smooth paste.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe