Tasty Pineapple Sheera Halwa Recipe
Pineapple Sheera is a traditional Indian Sweet dish that is flavored with pineapple. This dessert has a nice unique flavor, soft texture and amazing taste. It is a delicious and easy to prepare dessert that is usually made for festivals. You can also serve this as a dessert after any meal.
- 1/2 cupfresh pineapple puree
- 1/4 cupghee
- 1/2 cupsemolina (rava)
- 1/2 cupsugar
For The Garnish
- 10-12almond (badam) slivers
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan and add the semolina, mix it well and fry on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or fry till the semolina leaves the aroma and stir continuously.
- Add the pineapple puree and 1 cup of water, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add the sugar, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir continuously and once done, switch off the flame.
- Garnish with almond slivers and serve it.
- Protein 5.7 gm
- Carbohydrate 41.4 gm
- Fat 4.2 gm
- Fiber 0.5 gm
- Energy 212 k cal
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe