Raw Mango Pulihora Recipe – Mamidikaya Pulihora Recipe
Pulihora with Mango (Mamidikaya Pulihora) is definitely a mouth watering recipe with tangy taste and excellent flavor of mangoes. Add cashews and peas to it for more taste. Try the raw mango rice recipe by following the steps below.
- 3 cupsCooked rice
- 2 cupsGrated mango
- 3 tablespoonsRoasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoonsRoasted cashew nuts
- Saltto taste
- 1 tablespoonsOil
- 1 teaspoonMustard seeds
- 1 tablespoonChana dal
- 1 tablespoonSplit black gram dal
- 4Dry red chilies
- 8Slit green chilies
- 1 teaspoonGrated ginger
- ¼ teaspoonTurmeric powder
- 10 leavesCurry leaves
- Place a pan on flame and add oil to it.
- Add mustard seeds and let them pop for a few seconds.
- Add Chana dal, split black gram dal to it.
- Fry them till they become golden brown color.
- Add red chilies, green chilies, grated ginger, curry leaves, turmeric powder.
- Fry them for a few seconds and off the flame.
- Add grated mango to it and mix everything well.
- Add, this is cooked rice along with roasted peanuts, cashew nuts and combine them well.
- Add salt if required and serve hot with Roasted Chana Dal Chutney.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe