Healthy Mixed Fruit Lassi Recipe
Try this most flavorful Fruit Lassi at home and make your drink more delicious. It is ubiquitous Indian drink is taken during summers. Have a glance.
- 1 cupYogurt
- 1 cupRed grapes
- 2Straw berries
- 2Cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoonCrushed pistachio
- 1 teaspoonRose water
- 2 tablespoonsHoney
- 1 cupSugar
- 2 teaspoonsCardamom
- Add apple, grapes and strawberries to juicer and blend them into fine juice.
- Add yogurt, cashew nuts, rose water, honey, sugar, cardamom powder and ice cubes to it. Blend them together.
- Remove it in a bowl and add cardamom powder.
- Mix them well and serve it in a tall colorful glass to your guest.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe