Valentine Milkshake Recipe – Starwberry Milkshake Recipe
Get this Colorful Milkshake Recipe to your valentine and make the day special to him/her. Have a look.
- 1 scoopStrawberry Ice Cream
- 1 cupMilk
- littleRed food color
- ¼ cupFrozen strawberries
- Take a blender and add big scoop of ice cream in it
- Add one drop of red food coloring to it
- Add strawberries or jam to it and blend them together till creamy milkshake is formed
- Serve it in tall glass with extra ice cream on it.
Looking for any other dish for holidays to your kids? Try Chocolate Burfi at home and make their holiday special with tasty milkshakes.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe