Bread Upma ( Delicious recipe for breakfast)
Most of the time we get bored in the house we want something different to eat. We generally have bread in our house. But we only think of making toast of this bread. But have you ever thought of preparing Upma with a bread? Yes, Bread Upma is a recipe that you can take it as snacks in morning as well as in the evening. It is easy to cook recipe. Mix the bread with different ingredients that you like, which are tomato, chili, onion, etc. This delicious recipe will help you to make good use of bread.
- 3 cupsroughly torn bread pieces
- 2 tbspoil
- 2 tspmustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- 6 to 7curry leaves (kadi patta)
- 1 tspfinely chopped ginger (adrak)
- 1 tspfinely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 2 tspfinely chopped green chillies
- 1/2 cupfinely chopped onions
- 1 cupfinely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1 1/2 tbsptbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tsplemon juice
- Add saltto taste
- 2 tbspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Put the oil in a non-stick pan and heat it till its color change to brown.
- Add mustard seed in oil.
- When the seeds get crackle, add the curry leaves, green chilies, ginger, garlic, and onion and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, and mash it well.
- Add the flavored like tomato ketchup, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, and keep stirring the mixture continuously.
- Add the bread, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, keep stirring the mixture continuously.
- Add the coriander and mix well and Switch off the flame.
- Ready to eat now.
[Also Try Fruit Bread Recipe]
You can also try various things from bread like instant Tikki, in it we use curd as flavor. Do not put oil in a pan if it is wet. Put on the flame and let it dry first and then put oil in it.
Know more about: Benefits of mustard seeds
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe