Simple White cake Recipe
When you are bored, here's an easy and very quick making recipe i.e., white vanilla cake. The preparation process is simple, but all you need to have is the essential ingredients. Try out this tasty and simple white cake at home.
- 1 cupwhite sugar
- 1/2 cupbutter
- 2 teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cupsall-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/2 cupmilk
- In oven, preheat over 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Take a pan and grease and flour it. You can also use a muffin pan with paper cups for the same.
- In a bowl, mix both sugar and butter. Beat the eggs, one by one and add the vanilla extract. Combine the flour and baking soda powder. Now mix everything well. After this, finally pour in milk until the batter becomes super smooth. Now, pour it into the pan.
- Bake it for 20-30 minutes or accordingly. For cupcakes, 15-25 minutes is enough. The cake will blow up in size and smell great.
- Make this amazing recipe when you are bored or when it is vacation time. Your children will just love you for this. To add more, try decorating with cherries or strawberries. Add ice cream scoop for final touch. That’s your easy and simple white cake.
Reviews Add Review
Perfect cake!!! Made it twice added fruit the second time and will be making it again this weekend!
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe