Easy breakfast egg paratha
Everyone knows, the egg is highly protein rich food. So egg paratha is going to be a perfect healthy breakfast. Surely, children are going to love it as well as adults will find it easy to prepare and tastes yummy. In this recipe, you can use ready to eat of frozen paratha while I am including a basic paratha recipe as well.
- ½ cupwheat flour
- ½ cupwater
- 1 smallonion
- 1Green chili
- 1 slingcoriander leaves
- ¼ tablespoonblack pepper powder
- 3 tablespoonsOil
- Saltto taste
- Put ½ cup wheat flour in a bowl.
- Add some water, kneed it well with hand.
- Keep it aside for few minutes.
- Make 2 balls.
- Now roll it.
- Put the pan on flame and heat.
- Place the paratha on pan and flip it within a minute.
- Now, coat both sides of paratha with oil.
- when you see brown dots on paratha , off the flame.
- keep the paratha aside.
- Eggs and rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix it.
- Now heat the pan again and add oil.
- When the oil is just heated put all the mixture in pan and cook for a few minutes.
- Now, put the paratha over the egg and flip it to cook both sides.
- Its ready to eat, serve it hot.
Egg paratha is very easy to cook and also it does not need any accompaniment.
Also see: egg and mint bread
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe