Healthy Dahi Chicken recipe
Mixing dahi (curd) and chicken can seem bizarre things, but you can have a tasty dish if you can mix the two ingredients. This dahi chicken is very hot and spicy recipe. I can bet you are going to lick your fingers after experiencing this dish. This is a tasty as well as healthy dish.
- 1/2 kgboneless chicken (cut as per your choice)
- 2 1/2 cupscurd
- 1 tablespooncumin / zeera powder
- 1 tablespoongarlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoonred chili (rang) powder
- 1/4 tablespoonturmeric/haldi
- 1/4 tablespoongaram masala
- Few slitgreen chilies
- 2onions, (chopped)
- 1tomato, (chopped)
- 2 tablespoonoil
- 1 tablespoonsalt
- Coriander leaves togarnish the dish
- Take the yogurt in a bowl and mix it in the zeera powder, garlic paste, garam masala, turmeric powder and red chili powder.
- Mix it well with the help of hands. Put chicken and chilies.
- Keep the mixture aside for around 30 minutes.
- Set a pan on flame and heat 2 tablespoon oil and add onions.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then add the tomatoes.
- After cooking it for 1 minute add all the chicken and mixture.
- Continue cooking it on low flame till the gravy become half.
- If you want it dry, cook a little bit more.
- Now off the flame and Check for salt.
- Now, add some coriander leaves to garnish.
Your low fat chicken dish is ready, can have it with roti/ naan and rice. Yogurt is good for all stomach problems while chicken is full of protein. Enjoy eating!
Also, see: easy garlic chicken recipe
Read more health benefit of curd
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe