Kheema Sandwich Recipe
Kheema sandwich sounds different. Yeah, it is a different and very interesting tiffin recipe. Till now, you just know only potato and cheese sandwich, but here we have brought something new to you.
- 100 gminced meat (Mutton)
- 1 tablespoonginger garlic paste (Minced)
- 2Green chilies
- 1/2 tablespoonTurmeric powder
- 1 tablespoonChili powder
- 1/4 tablespoonPepper powder
- 1 tablespoonGaram masala
- 2 tablespoonsOil
- 2 sprigCoriander leaves
- 2 tablespoonsfresh Butter
- 10fresh Bread slices
- 1 tablespoonSoya sauce
- Saltto taste
- Put a pan on flame and heat oil.
- Put minced ginger and garlic paste.
- When the paste becomes brown add chopped onion and green chilies.
- Cook it for a minute, then add all the spices like chili powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Cook it for a few minutes.
- Now add the minced meat and cook it till it get thick.
- Make sure the flame is low.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and keep it aside till it get cold.
- In the meantime, cut the edges of all bread slices and put some butter on both sides.
- Toast the bread slices lightly.
- Now, fill meat in between of two slices and toast it in the sandwich maker.
- Make sure that sides of the sandwich are sealed.
Kheema sandwich is ready, serve it hot with ketchup.
You can have it in breakfast or in snacks while, the children would like to carry it in their lunch box.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe