How to Cook Peshawari Chole Recipe
Peshawari chole is very interesting and delicious chhole recipe. It is a very easy and tastes different from usual punjabi chole recipe.
- 1 cupWhite chickpeas (kabuli channa)
- 2-3Teabags or dried amla
- 1 small stickCinnamon
- 2cardamoms (black)
- 1 largeOnion (chopped fine)
- 2 largeTomatoes (chopped fine)
- 2 teaspoonsChole masala powder
- 1 teaspoonGaram masala powder
- TeaspoonDried pomegranate powder
- ¼ teaspoonSugar
- 2-3Green chillies slit
- 1 teaspoonCrushed ginger garlic
- Saltto taste
- First, Wash, rinse and soak kabuli channa form8 hours or overnight.
- Now drain the channa and keep it aside.
- Put a nonstick pan on flame and heat the oil.
- Add green chillies and ginger-garlic, continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the chopped onions and fry till they turn brown.
- Now add, the chopped tomatoes, sugar and cok.
- Add cooked channa, salt, chole masala powder and pomegranate powder
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot lasooni dal with chapatti and steamed basmati rice.
- Mix well and cook for at least 10 minutes more.
- At last, add garam masala and cook for 2 minutes.
- Peshawari chole is ready, garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot Peshawari chole with batura or pooris.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe