Tasty Doodh Peda Recipe
Doodh Peda is one of the traditional sweet in India, that is prepared during festival seasons. It is made by using sugar, khoa and condensed milk. This is a very easy and simply recipe that can be made in few minutes.
Have a closer look of the Doodh Peda recipe in a step by step process.
- 1/2 tinCondensed milk
- 1 1/2 cupsCrumbled khoya/ mawa
- 1 pinchCardamom powder
- 1 pinchSaffron
- 1 tspGhee or coconut oil
- 1/2 cupPistachios chopped for garnish
- 1/2 cupCashew
- Keep Khoya in a cup and Crumble it for smoothness.
- In the same bowl, add condensed milk, cardamom powder.
- Put the mixture of khoya in a non-stick pan.
- If you want some color, add saffron mixed in milk.
- Mix the mixture and cook it on a medium flame.
- Cook the mixture till it gets thick consistency.
- Avoid overcooking of the mixture because it could make it dry.
- Apply some oil or ghee to palms and make balls and flatten them.
- For garnishing, you can put some cashew or pista on the top of Peda.
- Put in refrigerator for sometime before serving.
Note: For chocolate peda, add 1 to 1 ½ tsps of Cocoa.
Now you can enjoy this Dhood Peda by preparing at home. Peda are like a smooth milk fudge and has a soft grainy texture. Peda were originated in the state of Uttar pradesh and is considered to be the best one.
If you are searching for more sweets and deserts, you can check this Sweet recipes.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe