Black Bean and Mango Salsa Recipe
Black Bean and Mango Salsa is a tasty and nutritious recipe, seasoned with platters of jalapeno poppers, avocado and finally top up with black bean salsa with mango, avocado.
In Mexico, black bean salsa is almost similar to soup, quite a different from dips and salsas.
Check for the recipe of a Black Bean and Mango Salsa.
- 1 (15-ounce)Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1Mango, peeled and chopped
- 1Small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4Green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cupItalian vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoonFresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoonsFresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoonGarlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoonSeasoned pepper
- 1/2 teaspoonChili powder
- 1/2 teaspoonHot sauce
- 1/2 cupAssorted tortilla chips
- 1/2 tbsJalapeno, chopped
- 1/2 tbsVinegar
- 1Avocado, chopped
- In a bowl, mix beans, mango, tomato, bell peppers, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper according to taste.
- Cover and chill for 1 day.
Your Black Bean and Mango Salsa is ready and enjoy with tortilla chips.You can add sauce for extra flavor.
For more appetizer recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Fried Chicken Momos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe