Healthy Whole Grain Adai Recipe
A Healthy Way to Start a Day is with a Whole Grain Adai. It is a better way to be healthier for the diabetic patients. Adai dosa is a popular south Indian dosa made with lentil and rice.
Adai is a deliciously and healthy recipe. Here is a recipe of a Whole Grain Adai in a step by step process :
- 1 cupRice
- 1/2 cupToor dal
- 1/2 cupChanna dal
- 2 tblspMoong dal
- 2 tblspUrad dal
- as neededSalt
- 4Dry red chillies
- 1/4 tspAsafoetida
- 1 pieceGinger
- 1 tspCumin seeds
- as requiredOil
- 1 (chopped)Onion
- 2 tblspGrated coconut
- 1/2 cupCilantro (chopped)
- Wash and soak the lentils, rice for 1 hour.
- Grind them together in a blende, along with dry red chillies, ginger, cumin seeds, asafoetida, salt and required water.
- You can make the batter to thick or thin as you want.
- You can add some more chilly powder, if you like more spice.
- Add some turmeric powder to dark yellow color, if you prefer.
- Take a spoonful of the batter and spread it on a dosa pan.Pour some oil in the center of the adai and also to the sides
- Cook both sides until it gets brown.
- Leave the adai little more longer on the pan, if you want crispy.
- Now, your Whole Grain Adai is ready to serve.
You can prepare the adai more healthy by using different whole grains or Multi grain Adai.
If you are looking more recipe for diabetic people.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe