Sweet-Egg Uthappam recipe
The Sweet-Egg Uthappam recipe is oftenly used in the special occasions. Lets have a look how this sweet-egg uthappam can be prepared.
- 10-15 Cashews
- 3 1/2spoonsTutti frutti chips
- 4 1/2spoonsSugar
- 5 1/2spoonsAll purpose floour (maida )
- 6 spoonsGhee (clarified butter, nayee)
- Step 1
Take the cashews and fry in a spoon of ghee till slightly brown. Take 2 eggs beat in a bowl and keep aside.
- Step 2
Take all pupose flour, in a bowl and add tutti frutti chips, cashews, sugar, beated eggs, ghee and mix them all very well.
- Step 3
Take a pan and add ghee on the pan and heat. Pour the mixture on the pan and spread it with spoon. Sprinkle the remaining cashews and frutti chips on uthappam, cover with lid.
- Step 4
Cook the uthappam on a low flame heat. Do not flip the uthappam to the other side, till its cooked.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Sweet-Egg Uthappam recipe Sweet-Egg Uthappam Sweet Uthappam Egg Uthappam Uthappam special Uthappam
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe