Healthy Crumble Apple recipe
Healthy Crumble Apple recipe, is a good healthy recipe as it consists of ingredients like oats, wheat bran, almonds and walnuts/Akruts. It can be prepared in a special occasions with family members and friends. Children will enjoy this recipe.
What are the ingredients and directions to be followed for making this Healthy Crumble Apple recipe? Let's have a look on it.
- 1 tbspLemon Juice
- 3 CupsSliced apples
- 3 tbspWell cooking rolled Oats
- 3 Dalchini sticks
- 1 1/2 tbspsugar
- 2 tbspWheat Bran
- 2 tbspKismis
- 2 tbspchopped Akhrots
- 2 tbspChopped Almonds
- 1/4 tbspVanilla essence
- 1/2 tbspDalchini powder
- 1 1/2 tbspOil
- Step 1
For Stewed Apples: Take a Saucepan, add sugar, cinnamon sticks, lemon juice, 1 cup of water and sliced apples. Now, cook the apples until appeared as soft.
- Step 2
For Muesli: On a nonstick pan, add wheat bran, almonds, Oats and Akruts. For 6 mins. fry them on a low heat.
- Step 3
Now add the Dalchini powder and Kismis into the mixture, mix it well. Before that cool it the mixture.
- Step 4
Get a tray and rub it with the oil, then sum the well cooked apples into the tray and trim the muesli on top of the recipe.
- Step 4
Finally, add the mixture to the oven and heat it at 180 degrees centigrade and serve it.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Fried Chicken Momos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe