Tasty Prawn Balls Recipe
Prawns are all time favorite seafood. This prawns balls are crispy and are perfect for an evening snack with a cup of tea or coffee. The prawns are dip in the thick batter and then deep fried. Let’s follow this tasty recipe.
- 8-10Medium Sized prawns (their tails removed but heads intact)
- 4 tablespoonsBesan or Gram Flour
- As requiredParsley leaves (separated from stalks and chopped)
- 1Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoonRed Chili powder
- 1 teaspoonTurmeric powder
- 1 teaspoonCumin (Jeera) powder
- 4 (chopped finely)Green chilies
- 2 tablespoonsCorn flour
- 1 teaspoonVinegar
- 4 tablespoonsOil
- To tasteSalt
- Make three pieces out of each prawn including the head and the head part of the prawns makes the prawn balls crunchy.
- In add prawns and sprinkle salt, vinegar, and turmeric powder on the prawn pieces and keep it aside for few minutes.
For the batter
- In a bowl add besan and corn flour, salt, red chili powder, green chilies, cumin powder, chopped onion and chopped parsley to the mixture and mix it with half a cup of water. Mix it to get a thick batter consistency and dip prawns pieces and mix it well and make small balls out of this batter.
- Heat oil in a deep pan because the prawn balls have to be deep fried for being crisp.
- Deep fry the prawn balls and drain them on a tissue paper.
- Serve them with chutney or any sauce of your choice.
By Meghna Nath
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe