Easy Paneer Samosa Recipe
Samosa is a versatile snack. Paneer Samosa is a healthy version of samosa. This samosa can be made within no time and perfect for evening time snack. Follow this easy samosa recipe.
- 8samosa patties/strips (readily available in the market)
For The Stuffing
- 1 tbspoil
- 1/2 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped onions
- 1 tspginger-green chili paste
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped capsicum
- 1 1/2 tspdried mango powder (amchur)
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1 cupfinely chopped paneer (cottage cheese)
- saltto taste
- 2 tbspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
For the stuffing
- Heat the oil in a broad pan and add the cumin seeds and when the seeds crackle, add the onions and ginger-green chili paste and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum, dry mango powder, chili powder, chopped paneer, salt, and coriander, mix it well and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Keep it aside to cool completely and divide the stuffing into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Place a samosa patti/strip on a clean, dry surface and put a portion of the stuffing in one corner of the samosa patti and fold into a triangle and apply a little water at the edges and seal it.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the samosas and fry till they turn golden brown in color from all sides.
- Drain the samosa on the absorbent paper and serve hot with sweet and sour sauce.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe