Easy Vegetable Cheese Dosa Recipe
Vegetable Cheese Dosa is a delicious, simple, and easy to make dosa which is loaded cheese and vegetable, it is a lip smacking and simple recipe. This dosa is kid’s favorite. This makes a great and perfect dish for breakfast or kid’s lunch box.
- 3 cupsdosa batter
- 2 cupsgrated processed cheese
- 1-1/2 tbspginger-garlic paste
- 1 cupcarrot (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1large-sized onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cupfresh cabbage chopped
- 4-5french beans finely chopped
- 4green chilies chopped/sliced
- 1/2 cupcoriander leaves finely chopped
- Chaatmasala to sprinkle
- Saltto taste
- Oilfor frying
For the Dosa Batter
- 2 cupsnormal rice
- 1/2 cupurad dal (Split Black Lentils)
- A pinchof soda bicarbonate
- Saltto taste
For Dosa Batter
- Soak the rice and dal separately for overnight and next morning grind them separately to make a smooth paste and then pour both the batters in a bowl.
- Add salt and soda and mix it well and keep it aside for later use
How to Proceed
- Heat a non-stick pan and add 2 tbsp of oil and when the oil is hot enough, add ginger, garlic paste along with chopped green chilies.
- Fry for few seconds on a medium flame and add finely chopped onion and stir continuously and fry till the onion turns golden brown in color.
- Add all the chopped vegetables and also add salt( add salt accordingly as salt was added to the dosa batter)
- Fry for 4-5 minutes until vegetable gets tenders and soft and add the cooked veggies to the dosa batter and mix it well.
- Heat a non-stick tawa and drizzle some water and wipe off with a clean kitchen napkin.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter with veggies on hot tawa and cook on a low flame for few minutes.
- Sprinkle the grated processed cheese over the dosa when it is still on hot tawa and cover the dosa with a lid.
- When the dosa is cooked properly, remove the lid and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve it hot with coconut chutney and enjoy it.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe