Tasty Spring Onion Pakora Recipe
Spring Onion Pakora is a deep fried snack recipe which is crunchy and tastes absolutely yummy. It is an easy snack recipe to make when there is an unexpected guest at home. It can be prepared in few minutes. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 2 cupssoaked and boiled rajma (kidney beans)
- 2 cupsroughly chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbspoil
- 1/2 cupgrated onions
- 1 tbspgarlic-ginger-green chili paste( blend garlic, ginger, and green chili and make a smooth paste)
- 1 tspchili powder
- saltto taste
- Rinse well the spring onion and cut the root out and chop the onions.
- Finely chop green chili, coriander leaves and mince the ginger.
- In a wide bowl add chopped spring onion, chili, ginger, coriander leaves, lemon juice, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, besan mix it well and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil for frying and drop a spoonful of batter into the oil and fry in medium flame until golden brown from all the sides./li>
- Drain it on the kitchen tissue and serve hot with chutney of your choice.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe