Oats And Moong Dal Tikki Recipe
Oats and Moong Dal Tikki is a healthy and protein rich tea time snack recipe. This tikki is healthy than other tikki recipes because here the tikkis are shallow fried and taste delicious. This snack is also perfect for any special occasion. Try this nutritious snack at your home.
- 1/2 cupYellow moong dal (split yellow gram)
- 2 tbspFresh curds (dahi)
- 2 tspChaat masala
- 1/4 tspGaram masala
- 1/4 tspTurmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tspGinger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 2 tbspFinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Clean, wash and boil the yellow moong dal in 1 cup of water in a deep pan and cook till the dal is soft and all the water has evaporated from the dal.
- In a blender add the dal and blend into a coarse paste.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl and oats, curd, grated onion, chopped onions, chili powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste, chopped coriander leaves, salt and mix it nicely.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a 63 mm. (2½”) round flat tikki.
- Lightly grease a non-stick tawa (griddle) with ½ tsp of oil and shallow fry the each tikki, using a tsp of oil and fry till they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Serve this hot tikki with green chutney.
- Fiber 0.7 gm
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe