Delicious Kesar Pista Lassi Recipe
Kesar Pista Lassi is a classic Indian yogurt drink that is refreshing and energetic drink. This delicious lassi is perfect for the summers and also packed with the goodness of curd and pista. This lassi has a creamy texture from curd, nutty taste from pista and nice aroma from kesar (saffron).
- A Few StrandsSaffron (Kesar)
- 10-15Chopped Pistachios
- 1 1/2 CupsFresh Curd (Dahi)
- 1 1/2 CupsFull Fat Milk
- 8 TspPowdered Sugar
- 4 To 5Ice-Cubes
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the saffron strands and dry roast for about 10 seconds on a low flame.
- Add 2 tbsp of milk, mix it gently and keep aside for about 15 minutes.
- In blender add chopped pista, curd, milk, powdered sugar, saffron- milk mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour it into the serving glasses and top it with ice cubes and serve it chill.
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe