Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Eggless Chocolate Pudding is a smooth, luscious, thick pudding which a nice chocolaty flavor It is a perfect dessert for chocolate lovers. This dessert can be easily prepared with just few ingredient at your home. It is creamy, rich, and melt in mouth dessert.
- 10 gmun-flavored agar-agar , torn into pieces
- 3 tbspcocoa powder
- 4 cupslow-fat milk , 99.7% fat-free
- 2 tbspsugar substitute
- 1 tbsplow-fat cream
- In a bowl add the cocoa powder and 2 tbsp of low-fat milk, mix it well and keep it aside.
- In a broad non-stick pan add the agar-agar with 1½ cups of water, mix it well and cook on a low flame for 6 to 7 minutes or cook till the agar-agar dissolves completely and stir occasionally and switch off the flame.
- Strain the mixture through a muslin cloth and keep it aside.
- In a pan, boil the remaining milk, add the agar-agar mixture, sugar substitute and cocoa- milk mixture, mix it well and cook on a low flame for 5 to 7 minutes and stir continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the cream and mix it well and pour the mixture into a serving bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours or till the pudding sets completely and serve it chili and enjoy.
- Energy 44 k cal
- Protein 3.6 gm
- Carbohydrate 6.1 gm
- Fat 0.7 gm
- Calcium 151.6 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe