Tasty Mango Kulfi Recipe
Creamy, tasty, tangy Mango Kulfi is a popular dessert of India which you can easily prepare at your home with few minutes. This Kulfi has a nice tangy taste and also has a nice creamy flavor. This dessert is perfect for any special occasion and can also be served as a dessert after any meal. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1/2 cupFresh mango pulp
- 1/2 cupMangoes
- 1/4 tspSaffron (kesar) strands
- 1 tbspWarm milk
- 1 tbspCornflour
- 4 1/2 cupsFull-fat milk
- 5 tbspSugar
- 1/4 tspCardamom (elaichi) powder
- In a bowl, add the saffron and the warm milk, mix it well and keep it aside and add cornflour and 2 tbsp of water, mix it well and keep it aside.
- Heat the milk in a deep non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, and stir occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture and sugar, mix it well and cook on a low flame for 20 to 25 minutes and stir occasionally and scrap the sides.
- Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the mango pulp, saffron-milk mixture and cardamom powder and mix it well by using a whisk.
- Add the chopped mangoes and mix it gently and pour the mixture into Kulfi molds and freeze overnight.
- To de-mold, allow the molds to remain outside the freezer for 5 minutes and then de-mould by inserting a wooden skewer stick or a fork in the center of the Kulfi and pull it out and serve it.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe