Tasty and Easy Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
Vegetable Cutlet Recipe is a healthy, nutritious snack that is delicately flavored with various Indian spices. This dish has a nice rich texture and also has an amazing taste and flavor. This snack dish can be served as a tea time snack or as a starter dish in your parties. This dish has the goodness of various vegetables and perfect for your kid’s and other family members.
- 1 cupboiled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cupgrated carrot
- 1/4 cupchopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cupchopped french beans
- 1/2 cupshredded cabbage
- 1/2 cupgreen peas
- 1 tbspghee
- 1/2 cupfinely chopped onions
- 2 tspginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 2 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- 2 tbspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/4 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1/2 tspcumin seeds (jeera) powder
- 1/2 tspgaram masala
- 1/4 tspdried mango powder (amchur)
- saltto taste
- 1/4 cupplain flour (maida)
- breadcrumbs for rolling
- oilfor deep-frying
- In a bowl, add the plain flour, and 5 tbsp water and whisk it well and keep it aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions, ginger-garlic paste ,green chilies and fry on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrot, cauliflower, french beans, cabbage, green peas, mix it well and cover with a lid and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the potatoes, coriander, turmeric powder, chili powder, cumin seeds powder, garam masala, dry mango powder and salt, mix well and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture on a large plate and let it cool completely and mash the mixture again with help of masher.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) round flat cutlet.
- Dip each cutlet in the prepared plain flour –water mixture and roll in the bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry a few cutlets at a time till they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve it with any sauce of your choice.
Nutrient values per cutlet
Energy: 87 cal
Protein: 0.9 g
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Fiber: 0.9 g
Fat: 7.1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Vitamin A: 165 mg
Vitamin B1: 0 mg
Vitamin B2: 0 mg
Vitamin B3: 0.2 mg
Vitamin C: 8.3 mg
Folic Acid: 3.8 mg
Calcium: 10.6 mg
Iron: 0.3 mg
Magnesium: 0 mg
Phosphorus: 0 mg
Sodium: 4.4 mg
Potassium: 39.1 mg
Zinc: 0.1 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe