Cheesy Potato Balls Recipe
Do you want to have an innovative snack? Then try this Cheesy Potato Balls recipe that has a unique combination of potatoes and cheese. These balls are crisp from outside and soft and has a nice blast of flavors inside. This snack dish is perfect for any parties and you can also serve this as a snack with your evening tea.
- 1 cupGrated processed cheese
- 1 cupBoiled, peeled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cupPlain flour (maida)
- 1 tbspFinely chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cupFinely chopped onions
- 1/4 cupFinely chopped cabbage
- Saltto taste
- BreadCrumbs for rolling
- Oilfor deep-frying
- In a bowl, add the plain flour and ¾ cup of water and mix it well and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add mashed potatoes, plain flour, chopped chili, chopped cabbage, salt,chopped onion, salt, and grated cheese and mix it nicely.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll each portion into a round ball.
- Dip the balls in the prepared plain flour-water mixture and roll in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and deep-fry the balls, a few at a time and fry till they turn golden brown in color from all the sides.
- Once done, drain it on a tissue paper and serve it any sauce of your choice.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe