Broccoli Broth Soup Recipe
Follow the easy steps to prepare Broccoli Broth Soup and have it the alternative days before you start your meal. The soup builds up your immunity and is rich in Vitamin C. You can also have the soup alongside grilled sandwiches.
- 1 cupBroccoli florets
- 1 teaspoonOlive oil
- ½ cupSliced onions
- ½ teaspoonChopped garlic
- ½ cupSliced carrots
- 2 teaspoonsto taste
- Saltto taste
- pinchBlack pepper
- Wash the broccoli florets well with water and boil it for 2 minutes with drinking water.
- Place a pan on flame and add oil to it.
- When the oil is hot add sliced onions, chopped garlic, sliced carrots and saute them for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli florets to the fried mixture and fry them for 2 more minutes.
- Add salt to it and stir to for 2 minutes
- Add 2 cups of water and cook on medium flame for about 5 minutes.
- Add pepper powder at the end and mix it well.
- Off the flame and serve it hot to your guest or have it in the evening.
Broccoli Soup is definitely a healthy soup and is one of the antioxidants. Taking any kind of soup every day makes you fit and fresh. Also try Banana Stem Soup at home and have it in the evenings.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe