Spicy Tomato Basil Pasta Recipe
Tomato Basil Pasta Recipe is a one pot meal which is very easy to make and taste delicious. The additional of various seasoning, adds a nice flavor and taste to this dish. This dish is prefect when you want to have a spicy and quick dish and also addition of various veggies make it more colorful and attractive. Try this delicious dish at your home.
- 3 Cupscooked farfalle/bow pasta or you can use any type of pasta
For The Basil and Tomato Sauce
- 1 1/2 cupstomato pulp, refer to notes below
- 1/2 cupfinely chopped onions
- 1 tbspchopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tspchili powder
- 2 tbsptomato puree
- 1 tspsugar/li>
- 4 to 5 tbspfresh cream
- 12 to 15basil, chopped
- 2 tbspbutter or olive oil
For The Garnish
- 4 tbspgrated Parmesan cheese or processed cheese
For the basil and tomato sauce
- Heat the olive oil or butter in a pan, add the onions and garlic and fry till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomato puree and cook for 7 min till the sauce thickens and add the chili powder, tomato pulp, sugar, salt and ½ cup of water and boil on a low flame.
- Add the cream and basil leaves and mix it well and keep it aside.
How to Proceed
- Just before serving, reheat the basil and tomato sauce and toss the bow pasta in it and garnish with cheese and serve it hot.
- Tomato pulp is made by blanching whole tomatoes in hot water and thereafter peeling, desseding and chopping them.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe