Spicy sweet nuts Recipe
Spicy sweet nuts are full of nutrition recipe. It is provided as best nutrition diet. This recipe gives you both spicy and sweet taste, with little sour flavor of orange. It is a quick easy recipe for breakfast as well as snacks. In spicy and sweet nuts, various nutrition full ingredients are used to give you a healthy and tasty recipe. By keeping calories and cholesterol level in mind we use honey and orange juice. Almonds will give you the desired amount of vitamin E and magnesium. Almond is packed with bundle of benefits like skin care, hair fall control, brainstorming, blood pressure control and reduce blood sugar level.
- 1 1/2 cupsraw cashews
- 1 1/2 cupsraw pecans
- 1 cupraw whole almonds
- 2 tablespoonsplus 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 2 teaspoonsfleur de sel
- 1/2 teaspooncayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoonsmoked paprika
- 1 tablespoonhoney
- 1 tablespoonmolasses
- 2 teaspoonscoarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoongrated orange peel
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (150°C).
- Roast separately to every ingredient that is almond, cashew and pecans for 8 minute and arrange them separately in a tray.
- Take a large separate bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the raw sugar, 1 and half teaspoons of the fleur de sel, paprika and cayenne to blend.
- Mix the roasted ingredients to the sugar-spice mixture in the large bowl.
- Mix the rosemary , honey, orange, and molasses and stir the mixture to coat.
- Now put all the nuts in one baking tray and spread sugar mixture on the nuts and roast for about 15 minutes, or until the nuts are toasted.
- Let the nuts cool slightly.
- Cool completely before serving. The spicy – sweet layer of the nuts will harden as the nuts cool. Also can try healthy Almond Safforn Milk.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe