Shahi Bhindi - Yummy Food Recipe
The Shahi Bhindi recipe is a delicious and yummy curry. The main ingredients of this royal recipe are ladyfinger and curd. It has a creamy, rich gravy, which adds a different creamy flavor in your meal.
- ½ PlateLadyfinger (Diagonally sliced)
- 1 teaspoonGinger-Garlic paste
- ½ cupCurd (Fresh)
- ½ teaspoonMace powder
- ½ teaspoonGreen cardamom powder
- Saltto taste
- Take a heavy bottom nonstick pan and heat oil.
- Put the sliced ladyfinger and fry it for a few minutes.
- Turn off the flame and keep it aside.
- Now, boil the onions for 20-25 minutes and make a paste
- Again heat the oil and add ginger- garlic paste, then onion paste.
- Mixed it well and stir continuously.
- Then add the curd and cook it.
- Add the mace powder, when the gravy is well cooked.
- Now, add green cardamom powder and salt.
- Finally put crisp fried ladyfinger into the gravy and mix it gently.
- Serve it immediately.
Insure, the flame is low or medium while frying the ladyfinger and keep stirring gently while making gravy.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe