Orange Pudding a zingy, citrusy, sticky recipe that not only looks gorgeous, but is equally tasty and gorge. Let's have a look how to prepare this recipe.
- 2 cupOrange Juice
- 3 tbspHoney
- 1/2 tspKafir Limes, shredded
- 50gmsButter, softened
- 80gmsPowdered Sugar
- 2 tspOrange Zest
- 50 gmFlour
- 4 TbspOrange Juice
- 2 Egg
- 150 mlMilk
- Step 1
After mixing the sugar and butter till creamy in a vessel, heat the oven at 250 degrees C.
- Step 3
Add the flour and orange mix and combine.
- Step 4
After adding the milk, egg yolk and gradually fold in the egg whites then mix well, drop the orange juice and mix it.
- Step 5
Bake the batter in a oven for 10 mins at 200 degrees C. Heat the butter and sugar in a pan such that the butter well melts and sugar well mixed.
- Step 6
Add it to the orange juice and honey. Kafir limes should be added after cooking it till it thickens.
- Step 7
For more taste, drill the sauce in pudding and serve it.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe