Eggless Orange Slice Cake Recipe
Eggless Orange Slice Cake is a soft, moist, and delicious cake which is perfect for any special occasion. This cake has a sweet and tangy taste of orange and perfect snack for your kid’s. Once you prepare this cake you cannot resist yourself eating. Let’s follow this easy and soft cake recipe.
- 1/4 cupfresh orange juice
- 1/4 tsporange essence
- fewdrops of orange color
- 1 1/2 tsporange rind
- 1/2 cupsoft butter
- 1/2 cupcondensed milk
- 1 1/4 cupsplain flour (maida)
- 2 tspbaking powder
- 1 tspbaking soda
- In a bowl, add butter and the condensed milk and mix it well with a help of a spatula.
- Add the orange essence, orange color and orange rind and mix it well.
- Add the plain flour, baking powder, baking soda and orange juice and mix it well.
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted 175mm. (7”) rectangle aluminum loaf tin and tap it lightly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°c ( 360°f ) for 35 minutes and once baked, removed from the oven and cool it slightly, loosen the sides with the help of a knife and de-mold it.
- Cut the cake into 13 mm. (½“) slices and serve it or store in an airtight container and enjoy whenever you want.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe