Healthy Rajma Soup Recipe
Rajma Soup is a healthy and wholesome soup recipe that you can easily prepare at your home with easily available ingredients. This soup has a nice texture, flavor, and taste. You can have this soup as an appetizer before any meal. Try this soup at your home and relish its mouth-watering flavors and wonderful taste.
- 1/2 cupsoaked rajma (kidney beans)
- 1 1/2 tspoil
- 1/2 cupfinely chopped onions
- 3 garlic(lehsun) cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cupsfinely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tspchili powder
- saltto taste
- 1 tsplemon juice
For The Garnish
- 1 tbsp finelychopped yellow capsicum
- 1 tbsp finelychopped green capsicum
- 1 tbsp finelychopped spring onion greens
- 1 tbsp finelychopped tomatoes
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the onion and garlic and fry on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the rajma, chili powder, salt and 2 cups of water, mix it well and cook for 20 min and switch off the flame and allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely and blend to a smooth puree and transfer the puree into a deep non-stick pan, add ½ cup water and mix it well.
- Cook on a low flame for 2 to 3 min and stir occasionally and switch off the flame and add the lemon juice and mix it well.
- Transfer it in a bowl, garnish with yellow capsicum, green capsicum, spring onion greens and tomatoes and serve it hot
Energy: 67k cal
Protein: 2.6 g
Fat: 2.2 g
Iron: 1.0 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe