Champagne Punch Drink Recipe
Try this simple Champagne Punch with carbonated water, ginger and frozen strawberries at home. It is an easy fruit punch drink and you can serve it at different parties.
- 1 canFrozen lemonade
- 1 canFrozen strawberry juice
- 1 small canPine apple juice frozen
- 1 bottleGinger ale, chilled
- 1 bottleChampagne
- Take a punch bowl and add the lemonade concentrate, strawberry juice, pineapple juice to it
- Mix them well and stir the ingredients with ginger ale
- Then add champagne to it at the end. Remember not to stir champagne
- The Strawberry Champagne is ready to refresh you. Serve it at a bridal shower and for sure everyone loves it.
Add soda water and ice cubes before serving to your guest. Know what exactly Champagne is.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe