Bengali Special Sandesh Recipe
Sandesh is a simple and delicious sweet made with crumbled paneer and powdered sugar. It tastes excellent with aroma of cardamom and is a mouth watering Bengali sweet preferred for many occasions or poojas.
- 2 cupsFresh paneer
- ½ cupAlmonds and pistachios
- 3 stripsSaffron strands
- 1 tablespoonWarm milk
- ½ cupMilk powder
- ½ cupPowdered sugar
- ½ teaspoonCardamom powder
- 1 teaspoonRose water
- ½ teaspoonPistachio essence
- Place a pan on flame and add milk to it.
- Heat the milk until it just boils.
- Turn off the flame and add few drops of lemon juice at a time. Stir the milk constantly while adding the lemon juice.
- As a result the sold curd separates from the liquid.
- Place cheese cloth on the pan and strain out the liquid from solid.
- Allow the sold part to cool for atleast 10 minutes.
- Squeeze liquid from the solid part and remove excess water from it.
- Soak almonds and pistachio in warm milk and keep it aside so that you can use them as topping for future use.
- Combine sugar, milk powder and paneer in the milk.
- Mix them well and cook the mixture on medium flame till the doughty mixture is formed.
- When the mixture become slightly solid, then add rose water to it and off the flame. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Add sugar powder if required and cardamom powder to dough.
- If you are adding pistachio essence, then add it with sugar powder.
- Grease the molds with ghee and place the batter in molds.
- Put a little topping of almonds, pistachios and saffron on the batter placed in molds.
- Press some paneer mixture on top of the molds and chill it after few hours.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe