Egg and Mint Bread
Fond of Bread and want to try any dish with bread? Here is recipe of egg and mint bread that taste delicious and healthy to consume. This is the best and easy dish to begin your day that helps to stay active. Here are the simple ingredients with the step by step procedure.
- 4 slicesBread
- to tasteSalt
- to tastePepper
- 1 cut into halfCheese Slice
- 2 teaspoonsOil
- For ServingTomato Ketchup
For the preparation of Chutney:
- 1/2 cupCoriander Leaves
- 1/2 cupMint Leaves
- 1 teaspoon or small piece peeledGinger
- to tasteSalt
- 1 teaspoonSugar
- 2 teaspoonsLemon Juice
- For grindingWater
- Take all the ingredients required for the chutney and make into a smooth puree.
- Let’s make the bread omelet.
- Take a bowl and crack 2 eggs, season it with salt and pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Pour half of the egg mix in and spread it out.
- Now place 4 slices of bread over the egg.
- Pour the remaining half of the egg mix over the bread and spread it well.
- After the few minutes once the egg is cooked.
- Flip over and cook on the other side too.
- When the other side is cooking, Spread some chutney over the bread.
- Place the cheese slices over the bread and fold them over.
Yummy Egg and Mint Bread recipe is ready to taste,better when hot.
Here is an interesting recipe of Egg pakora.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe