Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie Recipe
Enjoy the delicious peanut butter treat with your family and friends. Let us know how to prepare this recipe.
- 22 tbsp(3 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 5Ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 6Room temperature large eggs
- 1 CupPacked light brown sugar
- 9 OuncesCream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 CupCreamy peanut butter
- 2 Cupall-purpose flourc
- 3 CupsSugar
- 2 teaspoonVanilla extract
- 1 Cupconfectioners sugar, sifted
- 1/2 tbspSalt
- Step 1
After heating the pan with foil, melt chocolate with butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Drop it in a jar and cool it at room temperature.
- Step 2
Mix the ingredients like cream peanut butter, brown sugar, cream cheese and remaining 1/2 stick butter until well combined using mixer and add 1 egg.
- Step 3
Mix the sugar, vanilla, chocolate and 5 eggs into the jar. Swirl the mixtures with sharp knife after adding the peanut-butter into it. Please check that the toothpick inserted into center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached while baking for 50 mins and cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Step 4
Take 2 inch cookie cutter, cut into required football shapes out of brownie after adding 2 tbsp cold water into confectioners sugar. Make sure that the mixture forms a smooth and thick paste. Add pipe laces into brownies and set it to serve.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe