Hot Egg Pakora Recipe
Egg Pakora is a very special dish which can be prepared on special occasions and served for snacks or for food items. What ingredients are required what are the steps to be observed? Let's read about it.
- 4 Eggs
- 3 1/2tbspGram flour
- SaltTo Taste
- To tasteRed Chili powder
- LittleBlack pepper powder
- To FryOil
- Step 1
Take the eggs and boil them. After boiling, peel and cut into two halves. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the eggs.
- Step 2
Take the gram flour, salt, chili powder in a bowl and make a thick batter using water. Heat the oil in a kadhai.
- Step 3
On a medium flame, dip the each egg piece in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Step 4
Serve the egg pakora hot.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Hot Egg Pakora Recipe Hot Egg Pakora Egg Pakora egg special Pakora Egg pakoda snacks special snacks
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe