Cauliflower Cheese Hot Soup
Cauliflower Cheese Hot Soup is a healthy recipe, especially for the students. Enjoy this recipe with your family members and relatives.
Let's have a look on it how to prepare this recipe.
- 1Cauliflower piece
- 150 gms Butter
- 100 gmsCheese
- 600 mlMilk
- 1Onion slices
- 1/2 tspMustard Powder
- As requiredPepper
- 150 mlVegetable cooked water
- 1Biryani leave
- 2 tspOil
- For TasteSalt
- Step 1
Add butter into a Pan and heat it for a few minutes. Then add mustard powder into it.
- Step 2
Now, add vegetable cooked water and milk into the above mix and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Step 3
Remove the cauliflower from the soup and add fry it with the oil until it appears brown color.
- Step 4
Now, add Pepper and salt to the soup and heat it for few minutes. Once it appears as a soup, remove from the stove.
- Step 5
Add the soup into the bowl and garnish with cauliflower, cheese and serve it.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Cauliflower Cheese Hot Soup Cauliflower Cheese Hot Soup recipe Cauliflower soup Cauliflower with Cheese Soup cheese soup Cauliflower cheese Cauliflower special hot soups
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe