Tasty Onion Soup Recipe
Sometimes there is nothing better than a simple bowl of soup like this tasty Onion Soup to satisfy you. This soup is easy to prepare and is loaded with flavors.They are easy to make and taste awesome. Let’s follow this recipe.
For The Soup
- 1 cupthinly sliced onions
- 2 tbspbutter
- 1/3 cupgrated processed cheese
- saltto taste
- 1/4 tspfreshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
- 1/4 tspmustard (rai/sarson) powder
- 2bread slices, each cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tspbutter
- 2 tspgrated processed cheese
For The Cheese Croutons
For the soup
- Heat the butter in a kadhai/ wok, add onions and fry on a low flame for 3 to 4 minutes, or till they turn golden brown in color.
- Add 4 cups of water, grated cheese and salt, mix it well and boil it on a high flame for 4 to 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add pepper powder and mustard powder, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
For the cheese croutons
- Toast the bread slices in a pop-up toaster and cut each bread slice into 4 equal square pieces.
- Apply a little butter on each bread piece and sprinkle a little grated cheese on the top.
How to proceed
- Just before serving, place the cheese croutons in the center of the serving bowls and pour equal quantity of the soup in the bowl and serve it hot.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe