Tasty and Creamy Badam Kheer Recipe
Badam Kheer is a traditional rich, creamy Indian pudding that is prepared during special occasion and festivals. This kheer has a thick texture from milk, an amazing flavor from almonds, and sweet aroma from cardamon. This is prefect dessert when you have a sudden guest at your home.
- 3/4 cupquick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cupchopped mixed nuts (almonds, walnuts, and cashew nuts)
- 2 tbspmelon seeds (charmagaz)
- 3/4 cupcrushed corn flakes
- 1 tbspraisins (kismis)
- 1 cupsugar
- 1 tspoil for greasing
- In a bowl, soak the almonds in warm to hot water for about 30 minutes and then peel the skin.
- In the blender add the peeled almonds, cardamom and a little milk and blend to a fine, smooth paste and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add saffron and 2 tablespoons of milk and keep it aside and in a deep pan add milk and sugar and cook till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add the blended almond paste and cook it on a low flame and stir frequently or else it would get burnt very easily.
- Cook it for a few minutes and top it with the chopped nuts and saffron - milk mixture, mix it nicely and switch off the flame and serve it.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe