Tasty and Easy Aloo Pakora Recipe
Aloo Pakora is a popular Indian street snack food which you can easily prepare in your home. This dish is a prefect evening snack with a cup of tea, especially in monsoon. The aloo (potatoes) slices are dipped in the spicy gram flour batter and then deep fried. This pakora is crispy from outside and soft and crispy from inside. Try this easy and tasty pakora at your home and enjoy it with your loved once.
- 1 1/2 cupspotato slices
- 1 cupbesan (Bengal gram flour)
- 2 tbsprice flour (chawal ka atta)
- 1 tspchili powder
- turmericpowder (haldi)
- 1/4 tspasafoetida (hing)
- 1/2 tspcarom seeds (ajwain)
- 1 tbspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tbspwarm oil
- a pinchof baking soda
- saltto taste
- oilfor deep-frying
- 1 tspchaat masala to sprinkle
- In a bowl, add the besan, rice flour, chili powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida, carom seeds, coriander, warm oil, baking soda, salt and approx. ¾ cup of water and mix it, with a help of a whisk and whisk it till smooth.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, dip a few potato slices in the prepared batter and drop it in hot oil.
- Deep-fry on a medium flame and fry till they turn golden brown in color from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and place the deep-fried aloo pakora on a serving plate and sprinkle chaat masala evenly over it and serve it hot with any sauce of your choice.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe